Friday, November 30, 2007

The New Espresso & Vanilla

There are more new ones to come. Once my busy season slows down more I will be able to get more samples made.

This is wrap is a bit different then the last. It is loose knit instead of crochet. I sell a scarflette out of the same yarn and it does very well. The images are of the Vanilla but I am also offering an espresso. For those looking for natural colors this is the wrap for you.

The yarn is has various thicknesses throughout from thick to thin creating lots of texture. The loose knit also adds to the dimension of this wrap. I apologize for the doll baby model, but my newborns are in mid December and January!

This little wrap still has all the stretch and wrapping capabilities of the original.



1 comment:

Christy said...

I would love to order one of these.
Please email me at
chphotography1@mac.com
Thanks!