Saturday, November 24, 2007

Current Wrap Orders

Hi everyone! I want to thank you all for ordering my Wrap. The response has been crazy and totally unexpected. If you ordered The Wrap in November and have not recieved it yet. They are all shipping on Monday November 26th. If you are in the US it will ship Priority Mail, otherwise it will ship First Class Mail. The holidays added a slight delay in the last group. My additional yarn was nearly a week late, and then shipping over this weekend was going to be crazy, so I have had to wait until Monday.

If you have not ordered The Wrap yet, and have been added to the mailing list, a new batch will be listed in December. I am trying hard to close out my Holiday Photography sessions and need to focus on that at the moment. I will send out an email as soon as more are listed.

Thank you again...you all have been so wonderful. And please send me your images and I will add them to the Blog with your site and blog linked! Look for some new images tonight.

Love,
Marta

No comments: