Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Colors & How to Order



Thank you all for sharing the info about my wraps. It turns out that people are finding their way to {the blog} searching to find the wraps. So here goes the colors and information about the wraps.


"This little wrap was created for my own use for my photography business. I had a busy summer with newborns and searched high and low for blankets with great texture and color. Finally resorting to my love of knitting and crocheting, I decided to make my own.

The Wrap is created out of a fun, chunky, textured and soft yarn. I have purposely created is small. It will measure (give or take) 24" by 24". The reason for the small nature is that it is to be used with newborns and I wanted to omit the extra bulk of other blankets, scarves, etc. This is just big enough to stretch and swaddle a newborn and tuck under without appear too bulky, but still retaining its amazing texture. It has a lot of stretch and loose crochet to allow for skin to show through and retain a unique look. As you can see from the photos this looks wonderful in color and black and white.

I am offering 7 colors. (click on the color to see images of this color, or scroll down)

Jade - currently Sold Out
Cornflower
Poppy
Sorbet(pink)
Fawn
Vanilla
Espresso


***Due to the popularity of this item, please allow 2 weeks for your wrap to be made***

Rush orders are available for an additional fee.

This wrap can be made in other yarns, and I have made it for other photographers. If you are interested in something specific please email me and I we will discuss your vision.

It is crocheted or knit in my Pet Free Smoke Free home.
Please allow 2 weeks for item to be made and shipped. All items are shipped via Priority Mail in the USA.

Care: Handwash and lay flat to dry
Each wrap is $32.00 plus shipping and handling and will be sold and purchased through Etsy.

How to order.


Email me at martalocklear@yahoo.com with "the wrap" in the subject line and below the colors and quantities you wish to order. If you are a PT4P member you get a 20% discount on the wrap. In order to receive your discount you need to email me the code for the wrap from PT4P.

Once I receive your email I will then list a Reserved listing for you on Etsy and email you a link to your listing. Follow the steps and your order will be processed.

Thank you all for all your support and interest. I have not promoted this item since the beginning. Word of mouth is so powerful and I greatly appreciate it.

No comments: