Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Orders Stopped!

Phew....you guys are keeping me busy! I have been processing orders ALL day!

I am going to have to stop taking orders for now. My suppliers are running low, and I need to take stock and see what I can get a hold of. Also I have to make sure I can get them all done!

Currently we are on schedule for delivery by the end of the month. I have just processed the last orders. If you got your email today with your reservation your order is in, and will be processed.

Once I take stock and know how much more yarn I can get I will send out an email letting you know that orders are being taken again.

In the meantime, if you have not currently contacted me, be sure to subscribe to the Newsletter. You will be informed this way when more items are available.

Thank you all for your orders!
Marta

2 comments:

David said...

You rock Marta! :)

I'm glad I'm in.

two 'lil weeds mama said...

I saw your wrap on flickr- followed the link to this blog. I'd LOVE, did I say LOVE... to purchase one of these for a dear friend of mine when you are back and running. I tried to subscribe to the newsletter, but a required field, "business" - I do not have. I am a Mom right now. Can I still get the newsletter? Please? thank you!